The Naked Nursing Tank. Okay, now that I have your attention I cannot wait to share one of the best items out there for nursing Mamas. Once again, I am kicking myself “why didn’t I think of this?!?”
So this simple design has got it you covered! – a tummy cover-up for nursing Mamas. Confused? The front of the tank is cut below your bra. Check it out:
Okay, so it looks a little dorky when you are just wearing the tank fyi: you are meant to layer it (I am a layer-junkie – you??) Just don’t forget that the top half is missing when you are about to strip a layer while in public!
Here’s why I love it:
- It’s super comfy and cute. I like the racer back and the length is perfect
- I don’t feel like I am showing the world my tummy while nursing plus I always find it annoying pulling/tugging my tanks out of the way to get to the goods.
- Its Canadian made! Some smartie-pant Mamas form Guelph came up with this brilliant idea!
- It is made out of bamboo- natural, sustainable, soft, washes nice. Love it!
- It is budget friendly. You are not breaking the bank for this Canadian-made product. Worth every penny and the some!!
The only regret I have is that I didn’t have it sooner. It would be perfect for the first couple weeks with babe – when your milk comes in, you could just let the ‘girls’ have the freedom they deserve without feeling really naked. Also, it hides your post baby belly – like breastfeeding isn’t awkward enough in the beginning it would be so nice to relax and know that you’re not baring your ‘mommy tummy’ to the world.
This tank definitely tops my list for mommy must-haves: practical, smart, stylish & easy. Totally worth picking one up or a great gift idea for some of your nursing Mom friends.