Are you planning on coming to the Warehouse Sale on January 26? We're so happy to have you! Here are a few tips for surviving your first warehouse sale. Please take note of these! I promise, it'll make your experience that much better!
Are you planning on coming to the Warehouse Sale on January 26? We’re so happy to have you! But, when we say warehouse sale, we mean WAREHOUSE sale. Like, it’s at our warehouse. Now, I will be there, so that’s reason enough to attend, no? And while I’ll do my best to keep you entertained, and while we like to think our warehouse is glamorous, this sale isn’t at an immaculately merchandised store, and it can be tricky to navigate with toddlers in tow, or a fetus playing “Another One Bites the Dust” on your bladder. Here are a few tips for surviving your first warehouse sale. Please take note of these! I promise, it’ll make your experience much better!
ALL ITEMS PURCHASED AT THE WAREHOUSE SALE ARE A FINAL SALE.
One thing I’d like to set apart is FURNITURE. We are selling last years’ models, floor models, overstock, you name it. The furniture you’ll find at the warehouse sale is PRICED TO MOVE. And if you want furniture, it’s a HOT selling item and you should be here early. Like 6am early.
- Location. As mentioned above, the sale is at our warehouse, not our store. 3375 North Service Rd, Burlington. Go to the back door! Door B11. Click here for a map.
- Come early. We mean really early. The doors open at 8.
- Be prepared to wait. Come with a charged up phone, your e-reader, a coffee IV and an old fashioned magazine. Even a compact (emphasis on compact) folding stool that you can move along with you would make your experience better.
- Dress for the weather. The line to get in is located outside, in our parking lot. Wear very comfortable shoes and dress in layers.
- Food. Eat before you come and bring snacks and water.
- Washrooms. We do not have access to washrooms for public use. Please plan accordingly.
- Babies/Children. If possible, it’s better to come alone or with just one other adult. Perhaps January 26th is a great day for some bonding time between your children and their grandparents.
- Strollers. This event is not particularly stroller friendly. Please leave any strollers in the car or at home and consider using a baby carrier if you are bringing your child with you.
- Carrying your purchases. We do not have shopping carts, so come with free arms and hands.
- Payment. We accept cash, Visa/MC or debit.
- Delivery. All items will need to be taken with you when you purchase. Please ensure you bring a vehicle that is capable of transporting what you hope to buy. A crib will not fit in your Honda Civic, no matter how bad we all want it to.
And with that, I’m signing off. Take these tips to heart and the warehouse sale should be enjoyable for all of us!
EDIT: We currently cannot disclose everything that will be at the sale. We continue to asses exactly what and how much will be there. I can tell you that if you’re looking for something specific that you need to come early! The deals are better later in the day but that makes no difference if we sell out of what you need! We do have a little bit of everything and are working our hardest to make the 2013 Warehouse Sale everything you hope it will be and more.