Awesome stroller, would be 5 stars all around but a few hiccups
I've had this stroller for a year now and I still love it! I did extensive research before buying one and it can down to this or the city select, I'm very happy with my choice!
- It is a large wheel base and we have a small car, it just fits
- It's a bit of a pain on the bus again because of the width
- The break was broken on one wheel but they replaced the whole frame.
- Air Canada says they don't take large strollers at gate check but they do take this. I purchased a smaller stroller because I was told they wouldn't take it but when I got there, there was 2 others on my flight..... Long story! Not really a con for this stroller, just warning you
- only a 2 year warranty
- Awesome maxicosi infant seat attachment, very easy to use
- Nice big easy to access basket
- easy to fold
- Love the fact that the main seat can go forward or face me so I can keep an eye on my little girl
- Nice big very comfy seat with good harness
- Easy to clean cross bar (that comes with, not extra cost)
- All the main attachments come with it, you are not shelling more $ out for needed things like the rain cover, or bug net.
- we used he bassinet in our room when baby was really little to sleep in at night.
- Big wheels make it a smooth ride even out trekking
- main wheel axel is arched up so if you have a long stride, you are not kicking the stroller every step.
- Handle bar has different heights for those taller folks
- Seat has different reclines that are easy to adjust to.
- Canopy is very large with additional uv pop out cover, and magnetic top peak-a-boo window
- list goes on.......
(Posted on 10/7/13)